454 Mutant ASA Slowpitch Bat
Worth 454™ Mutant® High Performance Series Balanced Loaded Bat with HMF Technology and is approved by ASA only. This Worth 2-piece 100% composite bat is designed to provide more flex than one piece bats. Worth’s, made in USA, patented 454 technology that extends the sweetspot two inches in BOTH directions, giving the player the largest sweetspot in the industry. Its hybrid grip provides that ultra soft touch and maximum sting and vibration reduction to power through the ball.
- HMF TECHNOLOGY - New Carbon Fiber material using High Modulus Fiber Technology. Fibers with smaller diameter allow more individual fibers to be woven together in the same amount of space resulting in amplified strength for greater performance and extended lifetime of the bat.
- 454 USA - Worth's patented 454 technology extends the sweetspot two inches in BOTH direction giving the player the largest sweetspot in the industry.
- BALANCED LOADING - Offers the most true-to-weight feel. Balanced bats are primarily used by those seeking maximum bat control and consistency.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE SERIES - Multi-layer composite core enhanced design specifically for new ASA higher performance standard.
- 100% COMPOSITE - Barrel is made solely from composite materials.
- MUTANT - Two piece construction of the 100% composite bat designed with new Ultra thin handle and Flex Fifty Technology for 50% more Flex
- APPROVED BY - ASA (NOT APPROVED FOR ANY OTHER ASSOCIATIONS)
- LENGTH / WEIGHT - 34"/26oz, 34"/27oz, 34"/28oz, 34"/30oz