Mayhem BJ Fulk ASA Slowpitch Bat
Similar to the SBMABJ bat, this Worth Mayhem® BJ Fulk Bat is ASA approved only. Worth’s popular, made in the USA, patented Mayhem technology creates a havoc on the field and uses the EIP/RAV manufacturing processes that produces the highest quality composite bats. Mayhem BJ Fulk balanced loaded bats offers the most true-to-weight feel. Balanced bats are primarily used by those seeking maximum bat control and consistency.
- HMF TECHNOLOGY - New Carbon Fiber material using High Modulus Fiber Technology. Fibers with smaller diameter allow more individual fibers to be woven together in the same amount of space resulting in amplified strength for greater performance and extended lifetime of the bat.
- EIP/RAV - Technologically-advanced manufacturing processes and Worth's high elongation epoxy system ensure the highest quality composite bats.
- BALANCED LOADING - Offers the most true-to-weight feel. Balanced bats are primarily used by those seeking maximum bat control and consistency.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE SERIES - Multi-layer composite core enhanced design specifically for new ASA higher performance standard.
- 100% COMPOSITE - Barrel is made solely from composite materials.
- MUTANT - Two piece construction of the 100% composite bat designed with new Ultra thin handle and Flex Fifty Technology for 50% more Flex
- APPROVED BY - ASA (NOT APPROVED FOR ANY OTHER ASSOCIATIONS)
- LENGTH / WEIGHT - 34"/26oz, 34"/27oz, 34"/28oz, 34"/30oz