454 Resmondo ASA Max End-Load Slowpitch Bat
Worth 454™ Resmondo Max EndLoad High Performance Series Bat is approved by ASA only. Worth 1-piece 100% composite bats that features Worth’s patented 454 technology, made in the USA, that extends the sweetspot two inches in BOTH directions, giving the player the largest sweetspot in the industry. The Resmondo loading is a full-ounce that offers the maximum end-load allowed in any association and provides the hitter with the most bat speed through the hitting zone of any one-piece bat. Its power grip also provides an ultra soft touch and maximum sting and vibration reduction to power through the ball.
- HMF TECHNOLOGY - New Carbon Fiber material using High Modulus Fiber Technology. Fibers with smaller diameter allow more individual fibers to be woven together in the same amount of space resulting in amplified strength for greater performance and extended lifetime of the bat.
- 454 USA - Worth's patented 454 technology extends the sweetspot two inches in BOTH direction giving the player the largest sweetspot in the industry.
- RESMONDO LOADING - Full-ounce offers the maximum end-load allowed in any association and provides the hitter with the most bat speed through the hitting zone of any one-piece bat available.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE SERIES - Multi-layer composite core enhanced design specifically for new ASA higher performance standard.
- 100% COMPOSITE - Barrel is made solely from composite materials.
- MUTANT - Two piece construction of the 100% composite bat designed with new Ultra thin handle and Flex Fifty Technology for 50% more Flex
- APPROVED BY - ASA (NOT APPROVED FOR ANY OTHER ASSOCIATIONS)
- LENGTH / WEIGHT - 34"/26oz, 34"/27oz, 34"/28oz, 34"/30oz